Tagged questions

9 results found

how to select column where its values exist in Crystal Reports XIAugust 15, 2011

hi there, my code is below but i need to add a column named: 'msubdd_priv_pmnt,' however in this column i only want to show items that has values, so if it's a zero value, i dont need to d

views

votes

answers

Can't get server to download a DB fileAugust 16, 2011

My server seems to have a problem in downloading files that end in ".db" to my members.  I regularly send updates to my software members that connect to my server and give them a "

views

votes

answers

Pc boots straight to recovery console, how do i get it to boot to safemode, or regular mode? Or just recover the data?August 16, 2011

Pc boots straight to recovery console, how do i get it to boot to safemode, or regular mode? Or just recover the data? I have even built a brand new xp hard drive to make a master, and put the bad os

views

votes

answers

Jboss process aborts during performance testingAugust 17, 2011

We are running Jboss 4.0.4_GA with J2sdk1.4.2_05 under solaris 10. Whenever performance testers start their testing after 5 minutes java process gets crashed and it creates core dump. We are also seei

views

votes

answers

tricky updateAugust 17, 2011

I have two tables PMT_TAB and PMT_STEPS there are many steps within one Tab. My problem is, I need to calulate the sum of all the time spent for each step with in each Tab and update the PMT_TAB table

views

votes

answers

Solaris "Critical" Hardware ErrorsAugust 17, 2011

Every so often I would see something like this in /var/adm/messages on a Sun Blade 2000 with Solaris 10: ========================== ========== ========== ====== May 15 08:20:20 moose scsi: [ID 107833

views

votes

answers

"prtdiag -v" error after firmware patch 127580-05 on T5120August 17, 2011

Hi, I've just applied patch 127580-05 on our T5120 running Solaris 10. Prior to patching, "prtdiag -v" worked fine & output is as shown in 1st attachment. After the firmware patch &a

views

votes

answers

How do jacoZoom-generated Java-sources know where the native Library is located?August 17, 2011

I generated java wrapper-classes for the DLL of the "Mercury Quality Center 9.0 API" (OTAClient.dll) with JacoZoom. By default, the wrapped DLL file is located in "c:\program files\comm

views

votes

answers

My unique visitors convert 0.5% .. Whats next ?June 22, 2016

Hello everyone. Hope you pros can advice me on how to leverage on this... -One of my abandoned projects are recently getting about 200-400 Unique visitors every month. -I've invested about $200 on

views

votes

answers