Tagged questions

1000 results found

Interactive Sorting with drill-down groups collapses group when sortingAugust 18, 2011

HI!    I have an SSRS 2005 Reporting Services report with a table that has a drill down group.  The report opens with the group details suppressed. The report also has interactive sorti

views

votes

answers

What is the best practice to implement Sql Server Full Text Seacrh For Shopping siteAugust 18, 2011

I am using Asp.net C# sql server 2005 I have a online shopping site, which intrernal search is not very good and dosent show accurate results I need help in how to implement our own custom build searc

views

votes

answers

Help with Parser using regexAugust 18, 2011

I have the following pattern in the html page  <a title="xyz? " href="somefile.aspx">xyz? </a> I need to retrieve only the value following the title= ie the value

views

votes

answers

An embedded image in a Reporting Services subreport doesn't display in the main reportAugust 18, 2011

Hi!    I have an SSRS 2005 report that contains a table with certain columns that have interactive sorting.  At the top of the report there is a subreport that contains an embedded imag

views

votes

answers

Data Import ErrorsAugust 18, 2011

Hello, I'm new to the SQL Server 2005 Import and Export Wizard, and I remember DTS in SQL Server 2000 being much easier. I'm trying to import two MS Access 2003 databases into SQL Server 2005,

views

votes

answers

Image resizing in Rdlc reportsAugust 18, 2011

I am having a rdlc report in which i have to fit the image. I dragged and dropped the Image from the toolbox. I am able to get the Image but if the image is small i want to get small or else if the im

views

votes

answers

Windows Server/SQL 2005 memory limitAugust 18, 2011

I am purchasing a new SQL server 2005 and Windows Server 2003 Standard.  I debated 64-bit, but all I have talked to say that is overkill for the number of users (15-30 on a Visual Foxpro front en

views

votes

answers

Unable to view SQL reportsAugust 18, 2011

Hi experts; I'm trying to move Reporting Services from one SQL 2005 server to another, and I've run into a few hiccups. I tried the method outlined here: http://support.microsoft.c

views

votes

answers

Problem while exporting SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Report to ExcelAugust 18, 2011

Hi I have developed a report using SQL Server Reporting Services. When I choose the inbuilt export functionality and choose Excel, the excel reports is showing me couple of blank rows of data. I want

views

votes

answers

I need a way using jquery mobile to be able to post and get an mssql database.June 21, 2016

Need to access an mssql 2005 database on a host server. I need a way using jquery mobile to be able to post and get an mssql database. I need a host file and the mobile app get file. I am using JQu

views

votes

answers